Affiliate Testimonials ~ Flu Treatment Affiliate Program

Affiliate Testimonials

The online pharmacy market is a very lucrative one even in times of worldwide recession and global financial crisis. That's why I decided to dip into this market, and guess what? It worked. I started looking for different pharmacy affiliate programs and joined a couple of the programs that other affiliates recommended on forums and review sites, but most of those programs turned out to be dominated by spammers who gave a very bad reputation to the business. But then I found the Hexpress affiliate program. Actually, I was reluctant to join this program at first because their commission rates were lower than any other program I've used, but then I decided to give it a try, and I never regretted spending so much time promoting their products. Even thought the commissions were lower, I was very happen with the conversion rate I had with Hexpress. My average number of sales per day was very high compared to other programs that pay higher commissions but have low conversion rates. I guess the reason why Hexpress converts better is because their pharmacies are licensed and only sell FDA approved, genuine drugs. Patients would be more confident dealing with such regulated pharmacies that provide professional services. Gaining the visitor's trust is the first and most crucial step towards converting them into a customer. And the best thing about the Hexpress affiliate program is that they provide a variety of top-selling drugs that can make you some serious money. Selling pharmacy products online requires very hard work and dedicated time, but in the end it pays off, big time. Sorry for the long message, but that's what I can truly say about Hexpress based on my personal experience with them. Have a great time making money online. - Oday
Started almost 2 years ago, the PharmacyTotal project has been always a difficult project for the reason that we started basically from ground up, with no initial partners and no specific pharmacy niche experience. At a certain moment in our project development we found it suitable to expand our partnerships network in order to be prepared for the moment when our project would be going live on the Internet. This is how PharmacyTotal has come in contact with Hexpress, more exactly with David Martin. From the first day of cooperation, David has proven to be one of the more friendly and honest affiliate managers (we did come across all sorts of people before and after meeting David). For this reason, we have managed to always keep in touch with Hexpress, build a solid business relationship and expand our horizons by sharing a mutual goal: finding the best methods of increasing sales over the long term. Managing an affiliate platform that works with many partners is never easy. Hexpress has quickly become one of our most trusted platform with good response times and excellent support! In an ever growing market where everybody wants their share of the revenue pie Hexpress affiliates are probably making some of the most proffitable conversions.
- Mihai
PharmacyTotal.com - Pharmacy RX Price Comparison
There is a one (the most important) thing that stands out Hexpress from other affiliate programs. It is their affiliate support with the great affiliate manager. When you need him, he is always there for you. I am very glad to work with them! The PostAffiliatePro affiliate panel is not the best panel although it offers plenty graphs and stats, but David (aff. manager) is always ready to listen your suggestion and to improve the panel (they added some new reports I suggested). I honestly recommend Hexpress to all of you who want to work with genuine meds covered with great support! - Zikam
Already affiliated with many partners I work with Healthexpress for about 1 year. This is a very serious program, the payments occur at the beginning of each month, I've never had a problem and the conversion rate is really excellent, thank you to the Healthexpress team for their seriousness and support.
- Daniel
http://www.getpharma.fr
Healthexpress is a great affiliate program. There are very few affiliate programs online that are offering customers only genuine brand prescriptions. Many online buyers do not trust generic offshore online pharmacies, so the fact that the meds are made in the EU and not in some third world country helps a lot. The reorder rate is pretty high compared to most affiliate programs I've worked with so far, so that's another good thing. The Healthexpress sites are well designed with useful info so the traffic converts very well. Also the affiliate staff is very helpful and I can reach them on skype whenever I have any questions. Payments are sent out once every month and so far they have never been late a payment, I'd suggest to use Moneybookers for Healthexpress commissions. I get paid to my Moneybookers account same day hey send it out. That's the fastest way to get the commissions, with wire transfer it can take some extra days. The thing I like most about Helthexpress network are the Euroclinix pharmacies in most of the largest European languages. I have tried a few local markets and there is a huge difference in the sales results if I market a pharmacy site that's only on English or market a site in their native language that the visitors can fully understand. Overall I think it is a great program with a great growth potential in the local EU markets. - Sven
The key factor in business success is confidence and transparency. When I choose a pharmacy affiliate program I need to know if my readers will receive an excellent customer service, branded medicines and trusted secure payment processing. You can count with those elements when you promote Hexpress pharmacies. - Patrick
3wpromo.com/

0 comments:

Swine flu Flu treatment online flu affiliate program swine flu symptoms swine flu updates H1N1 flu pandemic Tamiflu buy tamiflu online

  © Recource : Hexpress affiliate program

Back to TOP